Painting your toe nails is way easier than painting the nails on your hands. It is due to the fact that you can literary use an extra hand in the making. Both hands can be employed to get an amazing toe nail design.
So ladies grab your brushes and decals and get yourself ready for an intense toe nail style session that you have never seen anything like before.
Which Pedicure Is Ideal for Me?
Before we get to the styling and the designing process, you should first inform yourself about all of the top five professional treatments out there, such as:
- Regular Pedicure: The most common pedicure in the world which includes a foot soak as well as a foot scrub. You will also get your nails filed and shaped and in the end a calf massage as well as a typical nail polishing procedure.
- Spa Pedicure: It is quite the same as the first one, the only difference is in the mud that will be added to your treatment.
- Paraffin Pedicure: The same as a regular pedicure only this one includes a paraffin wax that will be used on your feet.
- Stone Pedicure: This is an intense pedicure which involves the usage of oils and hot stones.
- French Pedicure: A well-known pedicure that is consistent with the usage of white nail polish on tips of the nails.